Marissa had her biopsy this last Monday. We stayed at the hospital waiting for results til Wed. but came up with no answers...They don't believe that it is the hus causing the symptoms this time, but don't know what it is. Hopefully we will have some kind of understanding by Christmas Eve...and go from there. Dr. did say that he doesn't want to start soliris until he is sure it is an hus relapse.
It is definitely frustrating not knowing as I am sure you all know where I am coming from.